About JingleNog’s Unique Glass Christmas Ornaments and Tree Toppers
The story of JingleNog’s Unique Glass Ornaments and Tree Toppers: JingleNog’s limited edition handcrafted European glass Christmas ornaments and tree toppers are the best in collectible holiday home décor. The creation of every beautiful JingleNog keepsake piece starts with our award-winning designer and owner Melissa Byrne and her daughter Katie’s drawings, paintings and stories. Melissa and Katie work with a select group of artisans in Italy and Poland to bring their unique designs to life using the traditional old world methods of mouth blowing and hand painting tempered glass.
A native New Yorker, Melissa was born in Manhattan and has lived in New York for most of her life. In 2008, after a career of working with artisans throughout Europe and Asia creating products for department stores and Christopher Radko, she founded JingleNog – A Division of JingleBell Incorporated. All JingleNog ornaments and tree toppers are unique limited edition works of glass art which are carefully handcrafted to the highest luxury quality standards so they may be cherished and collected as keepsake gifts for many years to come. Every mouth blown glass Christmas tree ornament comes with Melissa and Katie’s special story for the piece and is carefully packed into JingleNog’s signature gift box.
In 2018, Melissa and her daughter Katie designed and introduced a collection of exquisite marbleized candles which are made by hand in Italy. Like all of JingleNog’s holiday home décor, a new candle collection is created every year. Each one-of-a-kind candle is designed to be a great gift or a special addition to enrich your home.
In 2014, JingleNog was awarded a New York State Regional Employer Appreciation Certificate for our partnership with Cardinal McCloskey Community Services and also received the 2015 Humanitarian Award from Cardinal McCloskey Community Services.
JingleNog®, a division of JingleBell Inc. has contributed to among others the following organizations:
- Heifer International – www.heifer.org
- The Leukemia Research Foundation – www.allbloodcancers.org
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia – www.chop.edu
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Children’s Art Project – www.childrensartproject.org/
- Brain and Behavior Research Foundation – www.bbrfoundation.org
- World Pediatric Project – www.worldpediatricproject.org
- The Martha Jefferson Hospital Foundation – www.mjhfoundation.org
- Accelerated Cure Project – www.acceleratedcure.org
- Cardinal McCloskey Services – www.cardinalmccloskeyservices.org
- The Wounded Warrior Project – www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- Artists for Humanity – www.afhboston.org
- Christmas Collector’s Club:The Golden Glow of Christmas Past – www.goldenglow.org
- Cancer Research Institute – http://www.cancerresearch.org/